U2 bassist Adam Clayton has thanked his bandmates, as well as The Who's Pete Townshend and guitarist Eric Clapton, for helping him quit alcohol. Clayton reportedly gave up alcohol after being unable to perform during a concert in Australia in 1993. The recovering alcoholic said Townshend and Clapton were crucial in starting...
More Articles ...
- Barbie's Ken gets man bun and beefy bod
- Daniel Day-Lewis retires from acting
- Paul McCartney announces tour of Australia
- Agent to testify on Rebel's lost earnings
- Must-see films before growing up
- Beyonce gives birth to twins: reports
- LA honours Adam West with Bat Signal
- Rebel Wilson wins defamation lawsuit
- 'I suck at being famous': Lorde
- Radiohead to play Manchester show