Back to Map Warpac Towbars & Trailers
- 92 Buchan Street Cairns Queensland 4870
- About Us:
Warpac Towbars & Trailers are built as tough as a drovers dog on steroids.
Established in 1972 in Cairns, Warpac Towbars & Trailers has built its reputation on supplying quality custom trailers and parts to NQ local areas, Western Australia, Northern Territory, PNG and Japan.
'Built tough as a Drovers Dog on Steroids'
Locally owned & operated, their trailers are built tough for the harsh Australian condition, Warpac are proud to support and supply Australian made towbars and trailer parts.
- Box Trailers
- Trailer Parts and Accessories for Boat or Box Trailers
- Towbar Sales And Installation For Sedans, Wagons, Utes, Commercial, 4X4 Vehicles and Light Trucks, Electric Brake Control Units Sales & Installation
- Independent Rubber Suspension Kits
- Hitch N Go Systems
- Hydrastar Or Sensa Brake Systems
- Offering In-House Registration for Trailers
Because they live on Cape York's doorstep, they are experienced in supplying technical and common-sense advice of products appropriate to varying conditions, from harsh outback or Cape York's conditions to southern highway or domestic uses.
- Custom Built Trailers
- Box Trailers - On Road Or Off Road
- Builders/Tool Style Trailers
- Luggage Style Trailers
- Off Road Boat Trailers
- Towbars and Towing Equipment
- Trailer Parts & Accessories
Quality Trailer Parts for Commercial & Domestic Trailers:
- Hubs and Bearings
- Springs and Suspension Kits
- Brake Kits - Mechanical, Electrical or Hydraulic
- Ball Couplings
- Off Road Couplings
- Boat Trailer Rollers
- Ubolts and Shackle Bolts
- Brake Kits - On & Off Road